Friday 12 June 2015

50 Facts


  1. Full name | Jennifer Patricia Harris
  2. Age | 21 - 29.04.1994
  3. Height | 5"2
  4. Shoe Size | 6
  5. Location | Liverpool, UK
  6. University | Liverpool Hope, studying Primary Teaching
  7. I have an amazing boyfriend named Dan who I've been with since I was 15.
  8. Zodiac Sign | Taurus
  9. Favourite Colour | Grey
  10. Favourite Shop | Topshop/Selfridges
  11. Favourite Drink | Starbucks Caramel Macchiato / Lemon Sanpellagrino 
  12. Favourite Songs | Julie Andrews - I Have Confidence
  13. Favourite Subjects in School | R.E and English
  14. Favourite Place | Aira Force, Lake District / Cornwall
  15. Favourite Flowers | Lilies / Roses
  16. Travel | My family are huge travel bugs, so I don't think I can actually remember all of the places we have been too!
  17. Travel | Every year my family visit our family friends down in Cornwall and I actually look forward to going more than Christmas. 
  18. Food | I cannot stand Tomatoes or Yellow Mellon. But I love Tomato Sauce and Watermelon.
  19. Favourite Food | Mushrooms, Ice Cream and Pizza
  20. Pets | I have two guinea pigs and two cats.
  21. I'm really really bad at replying to people quickly, I am that person you hate.
  22. My sister, our friend Emily from across the road and myself used to pick snails in our garden from under a tree and sell them at the top of the road, with a song attached too. 'Buy a snail for 10p, small or large it's your choice, it's a bargain!'
  23. I cry at adverts, films and anything really.
  24. I went to two different High Schools.
  25. I have a younger sister named Abigail.
  26. I cannot stand the sound of people chewing, crunching or slurping their food, especially cereal or soup! 
  27. I don't like going to new places on my own.
  28. I was a waitress in a local pub/restaurant for 2 years.
  29. In High school I delivered the local newspaper to 280 homes every Thursday, which all needed three different leaflets to go inside, so completing this task took longer than delivering the papers! I would get £5.80 for this and thought that was amazing.
  30. I am allergic to Penecillin
  31. I have seen the Spice Girls, Jonas Brothers, Beyonce, McBusted, McFly, JLS and Ellie Goulding in concert.
  32. I moved house in 2012 and am moving into a house with my University friends in September 2015.
  33. I love nothing more than waking up in an empty house, making a cup of coffee, opening up the patio doors on a summer day and listening to music.
  34. I think far too deep, freak myself out and worry to a silly extent.
  35. My left ear does not turn over at the top but I don't now why.
  36. I have blue eyes with an orange/brown ring around my pupil.
  37. Walking into a coffee shop makes me beyond excited.
  38. I have to take a glass of water to bed or I get agitated during the night.
  39. I had a recurring dream as a child about a Dinosaur that would chase me. 
  40. I passed my theory test first time but my driving test 3rd time.
  41. I drive a Peugeot 308, which is like a wagon to drive.
  42. I absolutely love buying a new lipstick.
  43. I cannot stay in bed later than 9:30am.
  44. I bit my dentist when I was 6, who then referred me to a hypnosis dentist because I was petrified of the whole experience. Also most probably because she didn't want to be bitten again!
  45. Dull lighting really annoys me.
  46. I am awful at saving money.
  47. I take far too many pictures of everything.
  48. I would like to say that I am generally a very happy and positive person.
  49. I would love to have three children or more.
  50. I am do not like spiders, cobwebs, seaweed, small spaces, dentists or needles.
I think I shall update this soon if I think of anything better!
Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed it too!

Love J xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment