Tuesday 9 September 2014

My First Blog

This is officially my first blog! 

Soo.... Here I am, on a cruise, somewhere hugging the Spanish coast on The Independence of the Seas, which is where I spent my holiday this year with my family. 


Generally I'm not too sure about what this blog is going to consist of just yet, but hopefully it will contain things that you will find interesting to read. 


A little information about myself...

I'd like to think I was a rather happy person in my day to day life and attempt to focus my mind on the positives, along with the fact that every day I find myself a very lucky human being.

 Like most girls in their teens/twenties we find ourselves (well I do) hung up on clothes and makeup and shoes and items that often cost a bit of money...something I find myself spending rather a lot of time buying and searching. Whether that is good or bad I'm not overly sure but its these subjects I often I spend most of my time on.

I work as a waitress in Hightown, Liverpool in a 'Vintage Pub' called The Pheasant. It's a unique little place with a cosy and atmospheric feel to it, along with the delightful food...woo but it's work. Spending the odd few days throughout the week and most often weekends there, it's necessary with any job, even if you desperately hate it, to put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step and I've found the hours feel shorter and the tips feel heavier! 

I am currently studying Primary Teaching at Liverpool Hope University going into my 3rd year and I'm lovvvving it :) I love the school placements because I suppose if I didn't then I'd be aspiring for the wrong dream? Lectures are more commonly average as per usual but 9am + deep thought never really go together in my mind. Give me a Caramel Latte and I might be a quarter of the way there!

This year I went on holiday with my boyfriend Dan to Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria which was in fact our first holiday abroad together after 4 years! 


I love this picture just because of how crazy our height difference looks, even in the air! Also that we look as if we are laughing about something and that makes me smile :)
But anyway, we live on the same road, basically living in each others pockets and are hoping to move into a dinky little flat when I have finished university, hopefully finding myself a job, lets hope. 


6'4 and 5'2...Little and Large

Yes, you could call the height difference rather amusing.

I shall leave this blog here and hopefully find more things in my day along with the adventures of this summer to write about soon :)

First blog completed!

Love J x


2 comments:

  1. I have a blog at dottieosworld@blogspot.com however it's not as advanced as yours.

    ReplyDelete